Friday, December 19

Fall 2014 Day 85

Last Outfit of the Fall 2014 Capsule!
  • Tan Jacket
  • Gold Tunic Top
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Low Brown Boots

I realized that this weekend I will primarily be in my "scrubby grubbies" because we'll be cleaning and baking to prepare for Christmas.  So this is it.  This is the end of the fall capsule.

It has been a great adventure.  I have learned so much.  I feel like I am getting a good groove and hope that I don't have the same hiccups as I did with the fall capsule.  My goal for the winter is to really focus on working with what I have and not feeling like I need to replace things because they are getting old and grubby.  My ultimate goal is to have a capsule full of good quality, nicely fitting basics and a few trendy pieces that I trade in an out with each capsule.  It might take me a good year to get there, but I will.  

No comments: