Friday, February 6

Winter 2014/2015 Outfits 19 - 23

Here's what I wore to work this week:

I know, I know, it is a lot of jeans.  I went into this week with all intentions of dressing up all week.  That fell apart after the crappy Monday I had.  I was in a total tailspin come Tuesday, and the thought of wearing anything nice just was going to push me over the edge.  So it was jeans on Tuesday and well, it just snowballed from there. I do have to say that I like all of these outfits and I felt good wearing them.

I have become a Stella & Dot addict.  In all of those, pictures, except the dress, I am wearing something from their collection.  I have to admit that a lot of their stuff, just isn't my style.  I don't do a ton of statement necklaces, but tend to favor versatile pieces.  For some reason their "Delicate" line combined with their "Rebel" line just hits the right jewelry spot for me.  

They call this arm candy. I just love it.

Of course, now this means that I have WAY too much jewelery, and I only wear some of it.  I think it might be time to do a jewelry capsule.


No comments: