Friday, February 13

Winter 2014/2015 Outfits 26 through 29

The rest of the week looked a little like this.
Just your typical week, I guess.  I am finding that I am pretty tired of that purple dress.  I guess it is time to put it away.  :)  However, much to my surprise, I am finding that I really love my black and cream sweater/sweatshirt because it is so warm and cozy and soft.  I just need to find more ways to wear it. 

I am already thinking about my spring capsule.  We've had such an odd winter - not nearly rainy enough and much warmer than normal.  I am nervous that the spring will be similar or maybe worse, a giant mess of rainy and cold days.  I am finding it hard to start planning for spring, which is already hard enough to dress for.  I think mostly, I plan to add in another jacket and a couple of short sleeved shirts, put away some of the stuff I am tired of, and include more patterned and colored shells/tanks (like my chevron one) to mix things up a little.  I am hoping this is a good mix that will let me get through all the weather Seattle will have to throw at me.

Here's a little jewelery love from the week. 

I love the contrast of the geometric, triangular necklace and the softer curves of the heart.  

And a little hair love.
I have seen this heart hair style all over Pinterest and Facebook.  I knew I wanted to do it for Valentine's Day, which I love.  Not in the "buy me stuff" way, but in the "I love hearts" way.  :)  I did get my hair cut last Saturday, and I have finally found someone that gets my hair.  Whew.  He understands what I am going for and we have a solid plan to get there.  The bangs are being grown out, but in the mean time, I have effortless side swept bangs. (you have no idea how much product I was using to keep the side swept look before.)  More importantly, I am loving my hair again. 

No comments: