Friday, February 27

Winter 2014/2015 Outfits 35 through 38

More Winter Outfits
Winter is slowly morphing into spring, even though we are still skiing most weekends, and I am just not feeling very creative in my outfits.

I am however thinking about my spring capsule.

My biggest lessons learned from the winter capsule are that I really like to have sleeveless shirts to wear under other things and I need good jeans.  So that's where my money is going for the spring capsule.  I have three sleeveless shirts on the way and plan to get a couple solid, simple, and cheaper tank tops to round it out (unless I can pull them from my boxes of summer clothes).  I really think that the sleeveless shirts will go a long way to helping me bridge the gap on the warmer days, if we get them, but still be good for the cooler days.

Now the jeans.  This is going to be rough.  My favorite jeans gave out on me half way through the winter capsule, so I did an emergency shopping and grabbed a pair that would get me through.  Right now, I am planning to invest in a nicer pair of jeans, but experiment with the cheaper ones.  I want to convert them from a boot cut to a slimmer straight leg jean, but not a skinny jean.  I did it last year with a pair of capris and loved the effect.  The emergency jeans I got have just enough give in the leg that I think they should work really well for this project.     

No comments: