Friday, March 6

Winter 2014/2015 Outfits 39 through 43

I can't believe it is March!
And I can't believe the winter capsule is almost done. I have to admit, I am looking to shake things up a little.  I need some brighter colors - not that yellow isn't bright enough - and some airier pieces.  I am craving spring. Today officially kicks off the planning for the spring wardrobe, so stay tuned!

One thing I know I am going to want to do is rock those booties in the last picture with those jeans.  Today's outfit (the last picture) was a dry run.  I especially love the effect from the side.


Remember how I said I was going to convert my jeans into "skinnyish" jeans?  I am wearing them today.  I love them.  Not skin tight skinny, but a skinnier silhouette. I can still get them in boots, but I can also cuff them up and wear them with booties.

Did I mention that I replaced my black Dansko clogs in the capsule with these booties?  No?  Well more on that as the spring capsule comes together.   

No comments: