Friday, April 17

Spring 2015 - Week 4

Back to our normally scheduled programming



Well sort of. :)  We continue to be crazy busy.  My in laws were in town, so we spent most of the weekend with them.  I got to go dress shopping for a murder mystery party this weekend.  It is an "Oscar's After Party" themed event, so I hit the thrift shops looking for the perfect dress.  I found it and had so much fun shopping with my mother-in-law and my daughter.  :)

Current Capsule Love
Finding new ways to wear my black and white sweatshirt.  I love this sweatshirt/cardigan because it is so soft and not your normal sweatshirt.  I am glad I thought of this outfit.

Wearing my brown boots with skirts.  It bridges the gap on those chilly mornings without having to wear tights or hose. Plus, they are comfortable.

The flexibility. This is exactly what I designed my spring capsule for.  Sunday was sunny, but cold as the week went on, it warmed up to the point that I wore Thursday's outfit (brown and white shirt) around the office without the sweater once it climbed out of the 40s.

The floral shirt.  Still.  Yes, I know, it made the love list already, but I still adore it! It is just so perfect for the office or a night out. 

No comments: