Friday, April 3

Spring 2015 - Week 2

Busy week, the first of many.


Baseball season is in full swing, so we're pretty busy trying to juggle a schedule of games and practices with regular life.   

Current Capsule Love
That floral wrap shirt.  It just screams spring to me and it fits so well. It is one of the custom shirts I had made from eshakti. They don't seem to be selling this pattern anymore, so I am glad I snatched it when I did.  It is a lot of pattern, but I like it.  It is great for a date night, too.  :)

Having my old fall backs, but better. I think  I was able to really hone in on things I LOVE in the winter, and now I get to wear them again.  This time, I get to have the pieces I need, so I don't feel like I am falling back on the same outfit over and over again.

Having only 36 pieces. I know, right?  I was really overwhelmed with my number in the winter and I think it was good to pare it back. I am kind of missing having another pair of heels, but I don't know which ones I would have added back in. I may regret this in early June.

No comments: