Friday, April 10

Spring 2015 - Week 3

This week included a quick little trip.

It is spring break this week, so we took a trip down to Portland for the first part of the week.  It was some good family time, but oh boy am I tired!

Current Capsule Loves
Just how easy it was to pack for this trip! I am an over-packer.  Beyond my planned outfits, I usually take three extra shirts, an extra pair of shoes, and a few other things "just in case."  This time, I planned out each outfit in advance and only took those items. I even took OUT a pair of shoes at the last minute. It was so easy and so awesome.  We have a couple more trips coming up - a wedding, spring camp with Sam's school, and I have a work trip planned, so I am excited to see if this works just as well for those trips.



No comments: