Sunday, October 4

Fall 2015 Outfits 12 and 13

Also known as Soccer Saturday and Sounders Sunday
Between Sam's game on Saturday and Sam and I going to a Sounders game today, it has been a soccer filled weekend.

 (What is with the randomly blurry photographs?)

I have inspiration for a new background for my photos, which might help the issue of not being able to really see my bottom half. We'll see if it works.

Ok, so you might notices that I am wearing the same shoes both days this weekend and I have worn these shoes a lot.  There is a good reason for it.  They are the most comfortable flats I have ever owned.  In a fit of "I worked so many hours, I deserve something" shopping, I splurged on a pair of Tieks. Yes, they were expensive. Yes, they were worth every penny. 

I often have issues wearing flats because they don't provide the right support.  They haven't been my choice of shoe when I know we'll do a lot of walking.  Tieks changed that for me.  There is something about they way they are made that makes my feet align correctly, without any additional support or inserts.  My back never hurts even after wearing them to walk several miles. They are the best flat that I have found for my feet. I have my eye on several other colors, but I am waiting for a sale. 

I do have one minor complaint - they definitely show signs of wear at the back of the heel and the toe area, where the shoe is near the ground.  You can't really see it when I wear them, but when I take them off, I can see it.  I went to condition the leather today, I now believe that this wear might be a lot of road grime, so a good washing with leather cleaner might fix that for me. 

No comments: