Thursday, October 8

Fall 2015 Outfits 14 - 17


Apparently cranking the brightness up all the way on the pictures seems to fix the issue with the darkness, mostly. I feel like the colors are still in the "true" range, so I guess I will go with this for a while.

I decided to post my work week, minus Friday this week because, well, Friday should look just like this Friday.  I really want to focus on outfits and not "what I wore today."  I am early enough in the capsule that I am posting lots of outfits, but the repeats will come.

My favorite outfit this week is the last one. I love the jeans, the sweater, and the boots.  I just feel cool and very, very me. It almost makes me want to get rid of my tall brown, flat boots.  It might just be the weather (it isn't quite cool enough for tall boots and sweaters).  It might be that I have fallen back in love with these boots now that I have the right skinny jeans.  I will be curious to see what footwear distribution is this fall.






No comments: