Friday, October 16

Fall 2015 Outfits 18 - 22

And we get a whole week of outfits!

(Some of the photos are fine, some still have weird shading or coloring. I think I am stuck with this.)

This was one of those weird weeks.  The kids had conferences, so I worked at home on Tuesday and Thursday.  This means lots of jeans.  :)  

I never updated on my shopping for the Fall capsule, so I am going to take the time to do that today.

  1. I bought the exact belt that I linked in my post. I haven't found the chance to wear it yet, but I have plans.  
  2. I did get a long sleeved t-shirt to wear under my jersey and other things as needed.  It hasn't been cool enough to really wear lots of layers yet, but it will be worn.  (It is so soft!)
  3. I never found the new sweater I was looking for.  Everything that seemed to be big enough, was too thin.  Everything that was bulkier, was too short.  I will keep looking for this in the winter, but I don't have my heart set on it.
  4. I did settle on a new casual sweatshirt (the one in the second picture above) and it has been a great piece.  
  5. I also got two new tops to wear under cardigans - the gray one in the third picture and the other one here

 

 

No comments: