Tuesday, January 6

Winter 2014 Outfit 4

Office Comfy
  • Purple Cardigan
  • Gray Shell
  • Black Dress Pants
  • Black Dansko (not pictured)
Let's pretend that I have my black Dansko clogs on in the picture and not my purple ninja socks.  I was too lazy this morning to go get my shoes from all the way downstairs.  (It is that kind of day.)

This is how I do Office Comfy - the outfit for the days that I really don't want to dress up, but know I should.  Nice, but comfy pants, a shell, a cardigan and minimal jewelery.  This is why I keep the black Dansko in the capsule.  I need them for days like this. 

But let's talk about the necklace.  :)  I love this piece and it is probably the most "bold" piece in my jewelery wardrobe.  I received it as a gift from a friend a few years ago and have loved wearing it since. (Nothing like a good friend to push you out of your jewelery rut!)  It is made of yarn balls, wood beads, and wood discs.  It vaguely reminds me of planets, so I call it Adrianne's Universe. 


No comments: