Monday, January 26

Winter 2014/2015 Outfits 13 and 14

I am gravitating to uploading pictures less often.  With adopting the "outfit" model instead of the "what I wore today" model, it is just natural.  The sickness (I really and truly feel better now!) just made it easier to fall out of my habit of posting every day.  It just works right now, so I am going to stick with it.  In fact, I am going to do a weekly post for sure, but may sneak in an extra one or two if I am feeling particularly inspired.

So here are the last of last week's outfits.

   
I know, I know, it is jeans again.  In my defense, I really started to feel crappy again toward the end of the week and I just couldn't muster the energy to wear something nicer. (I am wearing a pencil skirt today!)

I have to admit that it is getting harder to stay away from dressy jean outfits because I am noticing more and more people dressing that way.  Is it because I am looking for an excuse?  Hmm...




No comments: