Wednesday, January 21

Winter 2014/2015 Outfits 10,11, and 12

A few more outfits for you...
My sickness was not fun. Still isn't fun actually.  I ended up with an ear infection and pink eye.  My ears are still clogged and I still have that cough.  Luckily, other than the annoying stuff, I feel good. I am back at work, managing the kids (with the help of the awesome husband), cleaning the house, and staying up to a reasonable hour.
  
A few more jewelery shots, too!  These are some of my favorite.  I love the Washington State necklace because it is light (both weight and look) and fun.  It tends to be my go to silver necklace.  Two of the bracelets on the right are from Stella and Dot.  I am really impressed with the quality of the jewelery - it is costume, but unlike most stuff, I don't seem to be making it tarnish.  (There is something about my skin chemistry that makes almost every bracelet, ring, or earring I wear tarnish.) 


No comments: