Friday, March 27

Spring 2015 - Week 1

First Week of the Spring Capsule

Current Capsule Loves
I love having more options for the casual days.  I think beefing up the casual wardrobe was a good idea.  I am very curious to see how it really impacts the work wardrobe though.

I am LOVING having a third pair of jeans, especially the non skinny kind.  I wore the new, boot leg, more casual jean both last Saturday and Wednesday.  They just fit so well.  I have to admit, I may be over the skinny jean love.  I am trying really, really hard to not edit them out right now, but I am definitely worried that they won't get worn as much as I thought they would.

I am also loving having so many more options for tanks/sleeveless shirts to wear under cardigans.  It is one of those things that I felt was really lacking in the winter wardrobe.  Since this is my strategy for dealing with crazy spring weather, I am happy to have so many options.

My mom (awww)....  I have to thank my mom here for the green dress and yellow cardigan and the brown and white skirt.  She made me the dress (to match the shoes I am wearing in the picture) and the skirt for previous birthdays.  I love getting things custom made just for me, but this is even better because it they are sewn with love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That green dress is phenomenal - I was going to comment on it even before I read your mom made it for you. Awesome!! I also love it with the yellow cardigan. My second fave is the brown and white skirt, so clearly your mom knows what she is doing :)