Thursday, September 25

Fall 2014 Day 2

Today's outfit for a Work at the Office day:
  • Black pencil skirt
  • Purple boat neck shirt
  • Black boots
This is one if my standard office looks. I mix it up with heels and different tops and pencil skirts, but it is a silhouette you will see a lot.


The purple shirt was one of the three items I purchased for this capsule. I was on the fence with it because I already have a similar purple shirt, but I love the boat neck on it and I feel like it helps balance out my hips. Plus purple was supposed to be one of the main colors in this capsule.  I have had the boots and skirt for a few years now, and I wear them a ton (boots mostly in the winter), so I knew they would be part of this capsule. 

For the record, my phone is on its last legs and these pictures are really showing it.  I am hoping that my new phone, which is on its way, with the nicer camera will help. :)
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WHat phone did you get? I like the boots too.

adrianne said...

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. The Z1 Compact has one of the best camera phones out there, and this is the same, but with better low light capabilities and better software. Sure hoping it is better than what I have now.

I love boots with a little edge to them, like the straps and hardware. My other boots in this capsule also have straps and buckles. You will probably see those tomorrow. ;)

Unknown said...

Hah, me too re: straps and buckles. The three new pairs I bought are all very similar, and now I'm thinking maybe too similar. But I find plain boots really boring :D