Saturday, September 27

Fall 2014 Day 4

Sounders Saturday!  I have been looking forward to this game all summer!  We even get to have some sunny weather (if it holds out all day).

Capsule Items:
  • Straight Leg Jeans
  • Converse Sneakers
 Non Capsule Items:
  • Sounders Shirt
  • Sounders Hat

These converse sneakers are the only sneakers I have in my capsule.  I just don't wear them that often, mostly because my Danskos provide much better support.  I do have a need for a good casual sneaker now and then, so these made it into the capsule.

I considered wearing the skinny jeans with this, but in the end the possibility of it climbing above 70 degrees today pushed me to the straight leg jeans because I have the option to roll them up into capri length if needed.

The Sounders t-shirt will go into my bins as soon as it is washed tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are those Converse gray?? Love. M has a pair of velcro ones and gets lots of compliments on the color :D

adrianne said...

Yep, they are gray. They have like 5 tongues which are all different colors. They are pretty fun shoes. :)