Friday, September 26

Fall 2014 Day 3

Work Day & Casual Friday
  • Blue Striped Sweatshirt
  • Tan Camisole
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Copper Flats

I could dress like this every day for work, and no one would care, as long as I didn't have a meeting with a client.  I feel much better dressing up and sticking to Casual Friday, and some weeks Casual Thursday AND Friday.  :)  We also have a Family Dance Night at Sam's new school tonight, so I wanted to wear something comfy, but also made me feel good.
 
I picked up both this sweatshirt and skinny jeans at Target.  Target is so hit and miss for me, but I fell in love with both of these.  I never thought I could wear skinny jeans, but I am slowly finding things that work with them.  I think it helps that they aren't super tight at the bottom.  I picked up these copper flats this summer and didn't really wear them because they dug into my heels and they weren't summery enough.  I am excited to wear them in the fall, but I was sure to add some moleskin to the back to protect my heels!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those shoes are awesome! I've heard good things about the jeans at Target.