Monday, September 21

Fall 2015 Outfit 1

Ahh pencil skirts, how I have missed you.


My final item count came to 40 items. I am waiting on one shirt to be delivered and one pair of shoes needs to be fixed,  but I couldn't wait to start the fall capsule. I actually wound up buying several new pieces this time around. Some things just needed replacing. Some items, I just couldn't resist. 

Today's top is one of my new items. I really need to have a couple of work shirts that I can wear under cardigans in each capsule.  This one is a houndstooth pattern, which I adore.  

The shoes are "new to me" shoes. I had these amazingly comfy black heels tucked away at work for a shoe emergency. I pulled them out to eat wear (note to self, please proofread all posts composed on the phone extra carefully) one day and remembered how comfortable they are. However, I didn't need another pair of black heels, so I fixed them up! They are now a purple gray with gray hearts in the back.

(And I need a much better photo set up. Ugh.)
 

No comments: