Thursday, November 20

Fall 2014 Day 58

Happy Thursday
  • Tank jacket
  • Blue striped shirt
  • Jeans
  • Red heels
I am actually pretty happy with this outfit today. Except, well, I think maybe it isn't really a fall outfit?  It may trend more toward spring?  Or maybe I have been fully sucked into a world of cozy sweaters and boots, which is making me not see this for the cute, fall outfit it is.

I have a conundrum tonight.  Sam has a birthday party at a trampoline place and I am going with him.  I don't know if parents will be jumping (it is a great work out) or if Sam would be totally embarrassed by me jumping.  Thankfully I can still ask him how he feels and he will be brutally honest. So do I go dressed to jump in a pair of my workout pants and one of my cuter work out tops? Do I go in the outfit I am wearing right, only with sneakers?

No comments: