Saturday, November 8

Fall 2014 Day 46

Saturday!
  • Tan Jacket
  • Striped shirt
  • Straight leg jeans
  • Copper flats
I have a very busy day ahead of me, and I can't wait.  Today is the day that I get to celebrate my friend's wedding!  Yifan and I are turning it into almost a full 24 hour date.  First up is grocery shopping and then a mani/pedi.  Hopefully by the time I am back, my mom will be here and Yifan and I can go to the city.  (That sounds so fancy!) 

We lived in Seattle for 10 years, and as much as I love the neighborhood we are in now, there is a part of me that misses the city.  So we're going to have lunch at our favorite restaurant (hopefully!), walk around the city, check into our hotel, and get ready to celebrate. 

I curled my hair today using a no heat method. My hair doesn't tend to hold curl well, despite having a natural wave.  This is one of 2 methods I have used with a fair amount of success.  The curls tend to last most of the day.  I am wearing my hair up tonight, but I need a little curl and texture to help hold up the style.  I thought it would be fun to add a little curl and volume for my day date, so this should accomplish that and leave me with the texture I need for tonight.  ;) 

No comments: