Tuesday, November 4

Fall 2014 Day 42

Tuesday!
  • Blue dress
  • Black leggings
  • Black boots
I am trying to see if I can mix up the look of this dress with accessories or other pieces.  I am ok with the scarf, though I am wondering if I should have pushed a little more and gone with my dark kelly green scarf instead. 

I really need to take these boots to the cobbler.  They are super squeaky and I don't know if they can be fixed.  They were cheap, as boots go, so the material around the heel is peeling off, too. I wonder if they can do something like replace the heel and sole since the boot is otherwise in good condition.  Considering how much I have worn them this capsule (and in past years), I am ready to invest in a similar pair made of real leather, if the cobbler can't work any magic. 

No comments: