Wednesday, November 19

Fall 2014 Day 57

In the Office Wednesday
  • Purple dress
  • Black leggings
  • Black boots
A little rushed and discombobulated today.  I think it is partly because I got up early and partly because I came into the office today after being home for two days.

I had a hard time figuring out what to wear. I wanted to wear jeans because it is a short day. I wanted to look nice because I am actually in the office and planning to wear jeans tomorrow.  I wanted to wear dress pants, but I have flagged some of the shirt options that are dressy enough to go with it for later in the week.  So the dress it is.

I am pretty sure that I need another dress blouse for work to wear with pants for days just like this.  I thought I would wear more camisoles with sweaters, but I am finding that well, my camisoles are just too low cut since I bought them for length and layering and not necessarily modesty.   Maybe the solution is a nicer sleeveless top or 2 with a higher neckline?

No comments: