Tuesday, March 17

Spring 2015 - The Casual

I am trying something new this time - dividing pieces up by wear category, not type of piece or color of piece. 

The Casual Collection
  1. Two Tone Blue Striped Shirt*
  2. Gray Short Sleeve*
  3. White Short Sleeve*
  4. Heart Sleeveless Shirt*
  5. Brown Cowl Neck Sweater
  6. Not-So-Skinny Jeans 
  7. Boot Cut Jeans (Not Pictured)
I am defining casual here as the items I don't anticipate wearing to work, except on the occasional Friday.

I definitely noticed a lack of casual tops in my winter capsule.  I felt like I was saving the tops that were nicer for work.  I needed a good basic shirt or two to wear on the weekends.  I think I was saved this winter by skiing for a lot of the time or wearing lounge clothes because I didn't go out.  All I know is that I need more casual variety this time.

That's why there are so many shirts.  I know my spring is going to involve a lot of time outside on the weekends.  I can't hide behind my lounge clothes. I can't rely on spending whole days skiing.  I am really hoping these shirts help me feel not so limited.


No comments: