Thursday, March 19

Spring 2015 - The Switch Hitters

I am trying something new this time - dividing pieces up by wear category, not type of piece or color of piece. 
 
See what I did there with a baseball reference?  Because it is spring? 

  1. Navy Top
  2. Navy Sleeveless Top*
  3. Teal Tank*
  4. Tan Moto Jacket
  5. Black Tank*
  6. Chevron Tank
  7. Honey Sweater
  8. Golden Long Sleeve
  9. Black Top*
  10. Yellow Cardigan*
  11. Purple Cardigan
  12. Black and White Cardigan
  13. Brown Cardigan
  14. Knit BomberJacket*
  15. Straight Leg Jeans
Not surprisingly this is the largest category for me. I really appreciate versatility in my clothing and my jewelery.  I guess that's why the capsule concept works for me.  I don't think I will ever have a capsule that is completely "switch hitters", but it will always be a large part of my capsule.


So that's it - my 36 piece capsule wardrobe for the Spring.  Most of my colors are still within the yellow/blue/purple/neutrals colors, but I have added some reds and greens.  I am curious to see if I have learned enough about what I love to wear and how I love to wear color to seamlessly integrate those pieces into my wardrobe.  I guess we'll find out.

No comments: