Wednesday, March 18

Spring 2015 - The Dressy

I am trying something new this time - dividing pieces up by wear category, not type of piece or color of piece. 


These are the items that I see myself wearing only to the office.

  1. Green Dress*
  2. Black Shift Dress*
  3. Brown and White Pencil Skirt*
  4. Plaid Pencil Skirt
  5. Gray Tweed Skirt
  6. Black Dress Pants
  7. Floral Wrap Shirt*
  8. Purple Blazer
I definitely started to feel like I was in a bit of a rut dress clothes wise this winter.  Another skirt?  Another dress?  Nah, I will just wear jeans.

I have decided that I am not going to beat myself up for wearing jeans to a somewhat casual office.  We seem to have a mix of people that dress up because it is an office and people that work out on construction sites most of the time and just don't have the nice clothing. I am clearly over thinking all of this.  I won't lose my job over wearing a pair of jeans on a Monday.  This is all supposed to be about feeling good.  If I have a day where I want to look professional, then I have options.  :)
 


No comments: