Monday, March 16

Spring 2015 - The Shoes

Perhaps my favorite part, so let's start there.


  1. Tall Brown Boots*
  2. Black Booties*
  3. Green and Yellow Heels
  4. Navy and Black Heels
  5. Yellow Flats*
  6. Gray Converse
(I just realized that 3 of the 6 pairs of shoes I have here are from Clarks!)

I really surprised myself this time. I am down to 6 pairs of shoes.  In previous capsules, I know I was looking at around 10 pairs. Along they way, I have realized that when it comes to heels, I really only need 2 pairs when I am still including boots in the wardrobe. 

You might also notice there is a lack of the Dansko clogs in my capsule this time.  I haven't discarded them, but I have replaced them with the black booties.  I will still wear the clogs when I need the extra support, but for day to day, the black booties are awesome.  They are from Clarks and they have proved to be super comfortable.  They are one of the first pairs of shoes that I reach for in the morning.  I can't find a version of these or the brown boots on line (I got them both on sale/clearance), so no links, sorry.

The only other item for my spring capsule is that I am going to allow myself to swap out the boots for flip flops or sandals, should the weather get nice before the end of the capsule.  It is hard to predict, especially considering the winter we had, so I am allowing for some flexibility.


No comments: