Wednesday, December 3

Fall 2014 Day 70

A Wednesday in the Office
  • Tan Jacket
  • White Shirt
  • White Cami
  • Straight Leg Jeans
  • Low Brown Boots
I have a deadline today, so I am in the office.  I still have to leave early to get Sam, which is why I usually work at home on Wednesdays.  I can cram an extra 30 mins to an hour in if I don't have to drive to the office.

Yep it is a casual look, but it is interesting to see that as we progress to the holidays, people start dressing more casual around here.  I fit in just fine.

I am very anxious to start the real planning for my winter capsule, but I know it is going to be a big job. I feel like I can get rid of so much stuff that I saved when I started this adventure.  There are things I am never going to wear and I know that now. I am also excited about some of the pieces I have added into my wardrobe.  I still need to figure out if there is anything missing.  Today's post by Caroline over at Un-Fancy is making me want a longer sweater tunic and she has some other great pieces in her Sneak Peek.  I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else until I really started looking at what I have though. 

No comments: