Tuesday, December 16

Fall 2014 Day 83

Hello, Tuesday
  • Purple Crew Cardigan
  • White Camisole
  • Black Dress Pants
  • Copper Flats

These copper flats also didn't make it into the winter capsule.  (Are you sensing a trend this week?  It is wear the things that didn't make it in.)  There is just something about wearing flats in the winter when it is generally wet and a little chilly.  Plus, I hate having wet feet.  I know, I know, I could wear other shoes and change in the office, but I just don't seem to want to do that with flats.


I got this scarf recently, when I went to Urban Craft Uprising.  It is a double sided infinity scarf - one side is a shade of purple and the other is a black and white stripe. It fits perfectly into my capsule.  In the past, I probably would have bought something a little more "out there" that would have sat on my scarf hanger rarely worn.  This is where the capsule has worked its magic on me.


No comments: