Monday, December 8

Fall 2014 Days 73, 74, and 75

Saturday through Monday
Saturday
  • Straight Leg Jeans
  • Cream Sweater
  • Low Brown Boots
Sunday (not pictured, but its my uniform, so you've seen it)
  • Brown Cowl Neck Sweatshirt
  • Purple Cami
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Gray Converse 
 Monday
  • Gray Cardigan
  • Striped Shirt
  • Black Pants
Saturday through Monday - Another all encompassing post with missing pictures because, well, we're just plain busy.  :)

Capsule planning is going well.  I did my "closet" shopping this weekend and found a few candidate pieces for my capsule.  I have enough pieces to fill a wardrobe, but I feel like there might still be a hole.  I might try to throw in black blazer or a tunic sweater, but finding the time to shop for me right now is hard.

I also haven't settled on a number of items.  When I take out camisoles and leggings that "frees up" 5 slots in my wardrobe, bringing me down to 35.  Part of me wants to fill that with shoes and other fun pieces.  Part of me wants to just add one more in (36 is one of my favorite numbers) because this is supposed to be getting me to focus.  Clearly I am still on the fence. 

No comments: