Tuesday, December 16

Winter Capsule Part 2

Purple!
1. Purple casual blazer*
2. Purple Cardigan*
3. Purple Dress
4. Purple Crew Neck Sweater

I don't think anyone is surprised that purple is one of the colors in my capsule.  I am surprised that it is only four of the pieces.  Two of them are new - the blazer and the cardigan.

The purple casual blazer is inspired by Caroline over at Un-Fancy. She's had a few outfits where she's used her unstructured blazer, and I have loved them all.  I can't quite pull off a truly unstructured blazer, but I can pull off one that is more casual.  I almost didn't buy this one because I thought I had something similar at home.  I do, but it isn't as nice and it just didn't have the same casual, but dressed up effect.  I am actually really excited about this piece and think it will help round out the "what to wear on Thursday and Friday" dilemma. 

The purple cardigan is from ModCloth, again.  As soon as I realized I wanted to do a mix of three colors in my wardrobe, I knew I wanted to add in cardigans in those colors.  These ones from ModCloth have a lot of fans, and for a good reason.  I can't wait to wear this one.

No comments: