Thursday, December 18

Winter Capsule Part 4

The Blacks and the Grays

1. Black Dress Pants
2. Black Polka Dot Shirt
4. Gray Shell*
6. Gray Tweed Skirt
7. Gray Converse
9. Gray Corduroys*
11, 12, & 13. Black Boots, Black Kitten Heels, Black Danskos

I had this vision of getting rid of all the gray in my wardrobe for the winter.  It is just so gray and dreary outside that I thought that replacing it with color in my wardrobe would brighten things up.  Then I realized I would have had to give up the gray tweed skirt and the gray converse and that idea went out the window.

I am liking the idea of adding in neutrals in patterns; the new skirt and cardigan seem to fit that bill!  I know I said that I wasn't a "flowy cardigan" girl, but this one is a little different.  The shape gives it more of a structured feel.  I can see myself wearing it with my tall black boots.

No comments: