Wednesday, December 10

Fall 2014 Day 77

Windy Wednesday
  • Cream Thermal
  • Straight Leg Jeans
  • Low Brown Boots

I eventually changed to a headband to add a little more color to this outfit.  Today is filled with lots of working at home, lots of errands, and a good bye dinner before my father in law goes back to Baltimore.  This outfit should work well for all of those.  

I am finally done with my Winter Capsule.  Ok, well mostly.  I am at 39 items, and I purposefully left one slot open just in case an item comes my way for Christmas, like either of these babies:

I am also on the fence about the total number of pieces.  I would love to eliminate a few because when I put all this in my closet it felt too full.  I am sure that is because for every camisole and legging I removed (about 5 pieces), I added a new shirt or dress. I might still end up cutting a few items.

So here it is a, Preview of the Winter Capsule


No comments: