Tuesday, December 23

Winter 2014 Outfit 2

Last Day of Work Before Vacation!
  • Black and Cream Sweater
  • Cream Shell
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Tall Black Boots
Clearly I can do no color at all, too.  I know I said I wasn't a flowy cardigan person, but I had to have this sweater/sweatshirt.  I only tried it on because of the collar; I thought it might be similar enough to an unstructured blazer that it would be that piece for me.  (Then I found the purple blazer I wore yesterday.)  As soon as I put this on, I fell in love. The biggest selling point is that it is soft and comfy.  However, I feel like this could be one of the "trendy" pieces in the winter capsule that might not get as much use. 

This is the last day before I am out of the office for a week and half on vacation. Some very dear friends are coming to visit for most of that time, so I probably won't be posting quite as much. 


No comments: