Monday, October 27

Fal 2014 Day 34

First really cold day of the year.
  • Cream cowl neck sweater
  • Purple Cami
  • Black Pencil Skirt
  • Black boots
My office building didn't have power for most of the weekend, so I was sure it was going to be cold in the office (and it is!).  I finally get to wear this sweater.  I picked it up last year on a whim and really do like it.  If the office wasn't going to be so cold, I probably would have worn my kitten heels to dress it up a little more.  I think this is a good one to keep in my rotation.

I think that this black pencil skirt demonstrates one of my problems with the red pencil skirt - the fit.  I just don't feel like it fits the same.  The red one is a little boxier and a little shorter.  I am going to try this top and boot combo with the red skirt one day and see how it really compares.

No comments: