Thursday, October 2

Fall 2014 Day 9

I think I am going to lose track of what day I am on pretty quickly here.

Day 9 - Work Day and Rae's Birthday!
  • Blue jacket
  • White T-shirt
  • Straght leg jeans
  • Red Heels
 

This outfit started out as something entirely different today.  I had on my tan jacket and a scarf, but I felt like the two pieces were competing.  So I switched jackets, but still didn't like the scarf, so it came off. I didn't go back to the tan jacket because it felt too casual for Thursday, even though I am leaving early for Rae's birthday celebration at school.

Goes to show that even with a capsule wardrobe problems can still creep up.  ;)

The bright side is that even though I feel totally frazzled, I was complimented on my look twice this AM and told that I look nicely "put together."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was about to get ready to pick up M today at daycare when I realized that I had planned a full set of errands/dinner afterwards and I was still wearing my loungy stuff.

I dashed upstairs to change and I was really happy I did - I just felt better in general. I think other people notice that.

Love your necklace.