Thursday, October 9

Fall 2014 Day 16

Wearing jeans on a Work Day, again.  :)
  • Black polka dot blouse
  • Black Camisole
  • Straight Leg Jeans
  • Blue Heels

This out feels really great to wear.  I am not sure what it is, but I feel pulled together, comfortable and stylish.  That's the whole point of this exercise right? To feel great.  :)  

All of the pieces, except the shoes are repeats.  I still have eight pieces that I haven't worn, mostly sweaters and long sleeved shirts, but they will be worn soon enough if our fall weather has finally arrived for good.  I haven't quite reached repeating outfits, which is good.  I like options.

And a closer look at the shoes, which I just LOVE
 

My mom got these shoes for me a couple of years ago and I really love the teal and gold combo.  I really wanted to work them into this capsule, but I was worried that I would have trouble finding things to wear with them.  Since this is the first time I am wearing them, we'll see how many more times they are actually worn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, those shoes are great!! One of the newer things I've been embracing is that what I traditionally though of as "matching" really doesn't have to happen. I wear my yellow shoes even if the rest of my outfit has no yellow, and even (GASP) if there's another bright color in it. I can wear grey pants with brown shoes, and not always black shoes. I carry my bright teal purse with all my outfits (except the really fancy ones). Once I embraced that, a lot more things could be worn together than I thought :)