Thursday, October 16

Fall 2014 Day 23

A simple outfit for a simple (maybe?) day at the office:
  • Purple crew neck sweater
  • Black dress pants
  • Black kitten heels
I am not completely in love with this outfit, but I am also not uncomfortable.  It is passable for a day at the office.  I think over the last week or so, I realized that I need to rethink the top situation for the winter capsule.  I need more shirts that aren't just passable, but things I really love.  It seems like the winter capsule will have a lot more thought that I had originally planned.

I have another conundrum.  My new white shirt got ruined! It is completely my fault, though I am not sure how it happened.  I got black dye on it; bleaching didn't work.  I can't go back to the other white shirt, but I really don't want to spend time and money looking for a new white shirt.  I think I will revisit the items I stashed away and see if there is something else I can pull out.  Any other suggestions?  

No comments: