Friday, October 3

Fall 2014 Day 10

Casual Friday
  • Tan Jacket
  • Purple Paisley Cami
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Brown Boots



I have a style secret - I am scared of patterns.  Polka dots, stripes, and some basic geometric patterns are fine, but this is not my norm.  This outfit was so HARD for me.  I bought this camisole specifically to wear under a purple sweater, so it just peeks out at the bottom.  Today, I needed something to wear with the jacket that wasn't the white t-shirt I wore yesterday. It was this or the plain black tank top. I decided to be bold. 

Overall, I like it, but I am finding myself tugging down on the camisole as I am wearing it, so I think I need to find a longer version (I have this problem all the time).  I also had a hard time finding jewelry to wear with it.  I just don't know if I can keep it in my capsule.

I hesitated on footwear today.  I was debating between these and the copper flats.  It is supposed to get to 70 degrees today, and I knew the boots plus jacket combo would be warm, but obviously, I did it anyway.  :)  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are giving your capsule quite the workout already! I think I've worn just a handful of outfits, but maybe it's because I never leave the house :D