Sunday, October 12

Fall 2014 Day 18

(I missed posting this yesterday because we had a busy day.)

Two outfits today - morning soccer and afternoon fun with the kids followed by a Mom's Night Out
 
Outfit 1
  • Brown Cowl Neck Sweatshirt
  • White Cami
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Brown Boots
I wore this (with a scarf and my rain boots) for our only morning soccer game of the season.  I switched to the boots and ditched the scarf for an afternoon of fun with the kids.  It was overall a pretty comfy outfit.

For mom's night out with some of the ladies from Sam's school, I ditched the sweatshirt and added my white t-shirt and tan/gold open front cardigan.

Outfit 2
  • Tan/Gold Open Front Sweater
  • White T-shirt
  • White Cami
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Brown Boots

This is the second of 3 pieces I bought before the start of capsule.  I knew I wanted a long sweater to wear with the skinny jeans and boots for the winter, but I didn't want a thin one.  I found this one on the rack and knew it would be just right.  I do have to be careful with it because it does pull easily (which is why I got it for $5).

No comments: