Tuesday, October 21

Fall 2014 Day 28

I lost a post somewhere.  Or deleted it.  Hmmm.
  • Black dress pants
  • Black Cami
  • Gray cardigan
  • Red shoes


I love the scarf and the color and texture it brings to the outfit.  I also love the red shoes.  The black hose?  Not a fan. I won't do that again.

I had this totally awesome ponytail thing, too, but I can't remember all the text...

Ponytails used to be my go to hair style, but when I grew my hair out again, I promised myself I wouldn't wear them as often.  Somehow that translated into "almost never" and my default hairstyle is to wear my hair down.  I thought I would play around with the ponytail again since I have been seeing some cool ideas on Pinterest and other blogs.

Normally, my pony tail looks like the one on the left. I don't mind it, it is fuller now that I had my hair cut in more of a blunt line than in a curve.  Yesterday, I was able to make it look like the one on the right. 

I like that it looks longer and sleeker looking.  A little dressier, maybe?  As a girl with a lot of hair, this also appealed to me because it mean that I wouldn't have as much hair toward the top of my head.

The only thing that I didn't like was that I could see the second ponytail from the side.  I managed to play with it a little on my way into the office, and that seemed to help.  When I checked it out when I got home, the side pony tail was basically hidden.



No comments: