Friday, October 10

Fall 2014 Day 17

Another Casual Friday
  • White T-shirt 
  • White Cami
  • Gray Cardigan
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Black Boots
Another outfit that makes me feel good.  Again, I can't put my finger on it, but this just feels like me. The scarf is not a capsule item, but I threw it on to add a little more oomph to the outfit.  Scarves are hard for me to wear because I already have enough, ahem, bulk, on the top half of my torso, so most scarves just add more volume unless I place them just right.  This one sits closer to my neck, so it doesn't add bulk in the wrong places.  Plus it is as soft as a favorite t-shirt.

Speaking of t-shirts.  I have a confession.  You may not notice, but that is not the same white t-shirt as the one I wore earlier in the capsule.  I cheated and bought a new one.  The old one just wasn't doing me any favors and it was starting to get grubby looking.  This is what I get for buying a cheap white shirt.  This one has enough dressiness (probably from the fabric and cut) to wear to work, but enough casualness that I can wear it on the weekends. Unfortunately it is REALLY thin.  So thin that I have to wear a camisole under it.  So I also have a new white camisole.  It is replacing the tan one that I was wearing under things and was also starting to get grubby.  I am not going to beat my self up over this because a) it is my first capsule and I am still learning and b) well it is just clothing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the grey and the green together, too! With the white shirt, it looks really nice.