Sunday, October 19

Fall 2014 Day 26

Pumpkin Patch on a Sunny Day
  • White Shirt
  • White Cami
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Gray Cardigan
  • Copper Flats

These are not the shoes I actually wore today.  It was the rain boots because, well, it was muddy at the pumpkin patch.  If we had just been out and about, I would have worn these shoes though. 

I wanted to try the cardigan because a lot of my favorite outfits involve a cardigan.  I wanted to test if the cardigan was what was really helping an outfit, and it really helped today.  I felt put together, but comfortable.  Of course, the pumpkin patch was warmer than we expected, so I lost the sweater pretty early in the trip.  :)

I wanted to show off my hair today.  One of the things I LOVE about my long hair is that I get the chance to try new things.
This is one of those fake bun boosters and from the back it takes up most of my head!  I love it because it makes me feel like I am not just using a bun to hide dirty hair (but really, I am).  I also got these headbands a few years ago, but never wore them much but for some reason it really worked today.  I might have moved the rose over to the side a bit more, but overall, I liked it.

No comments: