Saturday, October 4

Fall 2014 Day11

Pirate Day!
  • Black leggings
  • Blue striped shirt
  • Black boots
  • (straight jeans and converse later)
  • Non-capsule black skirt
  • Red Scarf

Today is Rae's Pirate Birthday Party! I wanted an outfit that reminded me of a pirate without going o literal.  (I may add a bandana and some black eye makeup later if I have time.)  The skirt is one item I kept out to use as part of a Halloween costume, but I have changed ideas so this will go away after the party.  I do like the fit, so I am going to consider it as a casual skirt for the next capsule.

I LOVE this shirt.  It was a zulilly purchase, which is always hit and miss for me.  The blue is just blue enough, the stripes are just thin enough, and the length is just right.  I would wear this every weekend, if I could.

And the back of the shirt, which is almost never seen because I wear my hair down so much: 

I changed into my straight leg jeans and converse sneakers for Sam's soccer game.

No comments: