Wednesday, October 1

Fall 2014 Day 8

Work at home day
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Purple Camisole
  • Brown Cowl Neck Sweatshirt 
  • Converse Sneakers

 I really try to avoid wearing lounge clothes when I work at home, but I still love being comfy.  :)  These skinny jeans are slowly becoming a favorite piece in my wardrobe.  I may look back on these pictures in 10 years and say "What was I thinking?", but for now, I am good. 

I have tons of errands to run today in preparation for Rae's birthday tomorrow. This outfit should do the trick.  The hair promptly went into a braid after this.  I just couldn't deal with it today.  I think it needs a trim. 

Today, you get a Bonus Shot because I am getting used to taking pictures with my new phone and this clothes thing should be fun!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the bonus shot :)