Wednesday, October 15

Fall 2014 Day 22

Working at home with a "lazy" afternoon
  • Cream Thermal
  • Purple Cami
  • Straight Leg Jeans
  • Black Dansko Clogs

I am exhausted today (and it shows in the pictures) after a comedy of errors kept me up until about 2 am with a wakeup of 6:30 am.  Good thing I don't have to go into the office!

It is wet and cooler today, so I finally get to bring out this shirt.  I feel like it is a great example of taking a wardrobe staple, like a white shirt, and finding a version with a little twist.  I love these pieces.  Guess I should have more of them in my wardrobe, huh?  

I had lunch with a fellow capsule wardrober (I totally made that term up!) and we talked a lot about how the capsule is great, but we are both finding it harder to work with color.  She inspired me to think about it a little more when I plan for my winter wardrobe, but I am already inspired to add in a pair of colored corduroy pants! 

No comments: