Friday, October 17

Fall 2014 Day 24

Working and Girls Night In
  • Cream/gold cardigan
  • White t-shirt
  • Skinny jeans
  • Low brown boots
This was supposed to be my outfit today.  (Yes that's my third white t-shirt, more on that another day.)  Unfortunately on my rush out the door, I managed to spill coffee on it.  We aren't talking a little dot or splash. We're talking a smear across the chest.  I tried to wash it off, but there was no saving it without a washing first. Luckily, I was still at home, so I ran back upstairs and switched to my gold tunic shirt.
I only had time for a quick snap, but I will try to get a full length shot sometime today.  Maybe in the work bathroom.  :)

Edited to add pictures from work.  These came out better than I expected given how dark the bathroom is.

I actually really love this top.  It is fun, has some great detail, and is my favorite color.  :) I definitely prefer it without the sweater though. The top is long enough to work on its own with the skinny jeans, which is why I bought it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that yellow is fantastic!!! Looks great on you!!