Monday, October 20

Fall 2014 Day 27

Another Work Day
  • Purple crew neck
  • Paisley camisole
  • Gray tweed skirt
  • Black kitten heels
Looking back, I realize that I wore this same top on Thursday.  I guess that's part of a minimalist wardrobe.  I am much less bothered by it than I thought I would be.

This combination is what I originally bough the paisley cami for, to be worn under this sweater.  It is really making me rethink how I want to handle this minimalist wardrobe concept.  Do I want pieces that all work together for tons of different outfits?  Do I want a few outfits that make me feel awesome, but not as much flexibility?  I think I am somewhere in the middle, but I haven't quite figured it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this outfit a lot! I think the beauty of this particular way to do a Capsule Wardrobe is that you have enough pieces that you can conceivably have a few outfits that are awesome but don't mix and match much with others. Even if you only wore it once every two weeks, you'd still have lots of stuff to wear the rest of the time. I have pants i haven't even worn yet (though there are whole days I never leave the house.)