Wednesday, October 8

Fall 2014 Day 15

Another work at home day with more errands in the afternoon.  I am so thankful for my flexible work schedule.
  • Purple Sweater
  • Tan Camisole
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Copper Flats


This purple shirt is actually different from the one I wore back at the start of the capsule.  I may have to abandon one for the next capsule because they really do look similar.

I came to the conclusion yesterday that I need to buy longer and nicer camisoles.  They are a huge staple of my wardrobe; I wear them almost every day.  I am sad that Costco stopped making the ones I love, but they have a similar version that I will try.  Anyone have suggestions for long, good quality camisoles? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's not exactly a cami, more of a tank, but Chico's (Old Lady Store in RTC) has some nice microfiber ones. They're the only ones I've found that fit correctly and don't sag too low through the day. They are pricy, though, $38 each when they're not on sale. But I literally tried 10+ different styles of tanks/camis from Nordstrom before finding these.

adrianne said...

I will check them out! I don't mind them being more tank-ish, because those are ones that I feel like I can wear under a jacket, not just as a layering piece.